Carcoustics specializes in the development and production of acoustic, thermal and electromagnetic insulation solutions for passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
The individual requirements of our customers are at the center of our thoughts and actions. That's why we focus on the four major areas of a vehicle's requirements: Interior Solutions, Powertrain Solutions, Exterior Solutions and New Enery Vehicles.
Individual solutions for our customers
We are independent from predefined raw materials and work with seven different production technologies: Thermoforming, Aluminumforming, PU Foaming, Die Cutting, Vacuumforming, Injection Molding and Blow Molding. We are particularly flexible in the development of new products and the respective processes. This enables us to achieve the best solution for our customers' individual requirements. Our products and solutions find the optimal balance between quality, performance and cost.
Multicultural and experienced team
Not only our footprint represents a global network - so does our team! The success of the company depends on each and every one of our employees worldwide. The combination of highest technological and professional competence with a value-adding and appreciative culture forms the basis of our company. We rely on a multicultural team of employees and managers and promote individual employee development in all areas.
Global footprint on three continents
Thanks to our global positioning, we are present not only with production plants but also with development centers and an international sales structure in the most important automotive markets in Europe, America and Asia.
Proximity to existing and potential new customers enables us to make the benefits of new innovations available quickly and efficiently worldwide.
Our focus is on sustainable and profitable growth in the relevant automotive markets.
- 1952 The Illbruck Company is founded
- 2001 Following a change of ownership, Illbruck's automotive division becomes a separate company called Carcoustics as part of a management buyout.
- 2005 The company opens its first Slovakian factory in Senec.
- 2008 Carcoustics expands its business activities by applying its core competencies to the industrial and truck sectors.
- 2009 Opening of the first Carcoustics facility in Querétaro, Mexico.
- 2012 Opening of the Langfang plant – now Carcoustics has its own manufacturing facility in China.
- 2013 A second production facility is opened in Slovakia, in Novaky.
- 2014 Identical molded polyurethane foam production lines in China, Mexico and Slovakia mean this technology can be used all over the world to manufacture products to the same high standard.
- 2015 Thermoforming is introduced at the Querétaro plant. It is expanded through the introduction of additional machinery capacity and opening of a new location in Rankweil, Austria.
- 2016 Dare Group becomes new investor.
- 2017 Opening of the Wroclaw plant in Polen, and a new plant in Buford, USA.
- 2018 Opening of new plants in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) and Shenyang (China) as well as a Test Center in Shanghai (China).
- 2021 Carcoustics starts its' 20th year with a new organizational structure and strategy focused on innovative solutions for the benefit of its customers and a sustainable growth in all major automotive markets.
- 2023 The Innovation & Technology Center in Shanghai is officially opened: Relocation and extension of the former Test Center.