Carcoustics is a medium-sized supplier on a course of international growth. We are an experienced specialist in the fields of acoustical, thermal and electromagnetic insulation for passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
The customer’s individual requirements are the core of our thinking and our business. We are therefore organized in the four major areas of requirements in a vehicle: Interior Solutions, Powertrain Solutions, Exterior Solutions, New Enery Vehicles.
We are independent from raw materials and working with six different production technologies: Thermoforming, Aluminumforming, PU Foaming, Die Cutting, Vacuumforming and Blow Moulding. Thereby we are very flexible in the development of products and the according processes and thus able to always find the best solution for the individual requirements of the customer. Our products and module solutions find the best combination of price, performance and quality.
Our development competence is existing of experts in the areas of acoustics, thermodynamics, electromagnetic compatibility, protoyping, testing, automization and many more.
Not only our footprint is existing of a global network – so is our team, too! The company‘s success is attributed to the individual contributions made by each and every one of our 2500 employees worldwide.
The combination of the highest technology and specialist competence with a value creating and appreciating company culture brings the best effort.
We are focused on a multicultural employee and leadership team and fostering international employee development all over the world.
Due to our global footprint, we are present not only with production plants but also with development centers and an international sales structure in the major markets in Europe, America and Asia.
The proximity to existing and potentially new customers allows us quickly and efficiently make the benefits of new innovations available worldwide.
Our focus is on a sustainable and profitable growth in all relevant markets.
- 1952 The Illbruck Company is founded
- 2001 Following a change of ownership, Illbruck's automotive division becomes a separate company called Carcoustics as part of a management buyout.
- 2005 The company opens its first Slovakian factory in Senec.
- 2008 Carcoustics expands its business activities by applying its core competencies to the industrial and truck sectors.
- 2009 Opening of the first Carcoustics facility in Querétaro, Mexico.
- 2012 Opening of the Langfang plant – now Carcoustics has its own manufacturing facility in China.
- 2013 A second production facility is opened in Slovakia, in Novaky.
- 2014 Identical molded polyurethane foam production lines in China, Mexico and Slovakia mean this technology can be used all over the world to manufacture products to the same high standard.
- 2015 Thermoforming is introduced at the Querétaro plant. It is expanded through the introduction of additional machinery capacity and opening of a new location in Rankweil, Austria
- 2016 Dare Group becomes new investor
- 2017 Opening of the Wroclaw plant in Polen, and a new plant in Buford, USA
- 2018 Opening of new plants in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico), Novaky (Slovakia) and Shenyang (China).
- 2019 Opening of a new Location in Shanghai, China
- 2021 Carcoustics is starting its' 20th year with a new organizational structure and strategy focused on innovative solutions for the benefit of its customers and a sustainable growth in all major automotive markets.